So yes, it is the time of empty self promises and I shall make mine too. I am going to make my promises more action oriented instead of results oriented, that way they are more easily attained and if the actions are performed than results should come.
So here goes nothing:
1) Become a gym rat. Go to the gym at least 6 days a week. If I can't make it to the gym I must do my pilates DVD.
2) Pick up one room of the house every night
3) Floss every night
4) Join a new social organization like a book club, sports (if permissible), etc.
5) Get into work at 8am. I know I hate getting up early but my day seems to drag less if I get in earlier. I know I spend the same amount of time there, it's just some weird mental thing.
6) Go to the gym during lunch
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment