So Saturday night I met up with a S.S.S.M.J. do celebrate S.s birthday. We went to Tonic on Main Street. I've only been to Tonic once or twice early on calm evenings. I got to Tonic a little after 11. So the girls were ahead of me in drinking so I tied to catch up (and I needed a little loosening up). I had two drinks and could only afford one more probably. There was one annoying/sketchy/scary guy downstairs who would not leave us alone so we went upstairs to the dance floor. When we go up there S. started talking to someone and he eventually left. The waitress came by and said a guy wanted to buy a bottle of Grey Goose for us and she would come back for us. Very cool. In all this time scary guy from downstairs came back and another scary guy came over but luckily in the back room we only had to deal with one scary guy who the bartenders kicked out for us and then sat watch over the area for us for the rest of the night.
So we hung out in the back room (that had a bed in it, severely limiting dance space) with Steve and Maurice, childhood friends. They were very nice guys who just wanted to have a good time and choose us for their benevolence. Maurice's brother is Marvin Harrison of the Colts so Maurice kept saying his brother was paying the tab (two bottles of grey goose, mixers and a round of shots). So we danced, talked and drank. I think I drank about 1/2 a bottle of Grey Goose (and lot's of Red Bull).
When we left I called Frank to meet me outside of Castle Roxx. I had him walk me around town for about 15 minutes because I felt I was to drunk to go home. I remember bits and pieces of the walk and two seconds at home and nothing else. Apparently I wrote something about snow on Frank's car, changed myself for bed and got into bed by myself, and kept spitting into the garbage thinking I was going to be sick (I wish I had been).
I woke up with my blanket on the floor. I was wired when I woke up. Off the walls. We went to Mugshots for my after drinking muffin and that's when it all started hitting me. For the rest of the entire day I didn't leave the couch. I was nauseas until 6pm. It was horrible. I had a forever to-do list on Sunday and none of it got done obviously. I just need to learn to drink less. When someone says, who wants more. I need to say no! At one point I was drinking straight vodka. That's Bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment