Friday, December 28, 2007
Cape Cod Style
So I am here in Cape Cod a few weeks earlier than planned but here none the less. I had chose a more eventful Friday night initially but this whopper of a headache is keeping me in and making me head for bed shortly. So today I got to enjoy a walk along the Shining Sea Bikeway in Falmouth. It's one of my most favorite places here. There's a place of it where it meets a small beach. At the beach I was greeted by a large crane and found out later that slightly further down the trail a sewer pipe burst. I went to the beach and skipped rocks and every rock I threw skipped. It was kind of crazy. It was a beautiful day out. Sunny and seasonably warm. For dinner we went to Eli's. I love Eli's and it was my choice to go. They had so many good choices that I actually ended up going with the special. It was penne in olive oil with cappicola, prosciutto, salami, eggplant and onions. It was yummy. The wine prices were not great, but after they poured me a glass, I was very happy. It was a HUGE glass of wine. I wanted just a little more wine, knowing I had to drive so my dad said, just don't drink all of it. I had two sips and then my mom had the rest. I ended up not needing to drive in the end, but oh well. So tomorrow I plan on spending time at the hospital and then my dad and I will go and see Charlie Wilson's War. I don't know hat the rest of my short trip will hold, we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment