I am looking to buy a nice, new winter coat. The wool pea coat I now have is not long enough and is missing half of its buttons. I went to Kohl's where they had a coat I like but not in my size, Ross- who had nothing, Burlington Coat Factory where I bought a nice fall coat, but no winter coats I liked and yesterday Macy's, where I realized that I must have the broadest shoulders out there and most of the nice coats run smaller than my dress size. I had coupons, coats were on sale, I was ready to drop some money for a nice coat. I tried on so many coats and was pissed that I couldn't find anything. There was only one coat I liked, but didn't try on, it's was over $400. I don't need to know that that's the coat for me since I can't afford it. One coat I like had these flimsy clasps to close the coat that kept coming apart even as I just stood in front of the mirror. I tried on one puffy coat and it made me look puffy. Only super skinny girls can where those and still look good.
After looking at coats, I now know exactly what type of coat I want. I want a calf length wool coat with a hood that has a belt for the waist. I like the plaid type designs on coats but could go black or gray if that's all there were. Most brown coats look like a lovely shade of dog poop after a while. Anyone know where I can find my coat?
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment