So yesterday I went to the gym, I cleaned my closet, did laundry and put all of the clothes away, flossed, am looking into joining a wine class, and may be interested in volunteering at a hospice. So not to shabby for my first day.
Today I got into work at 8:30. I went to bed too late to wake up any earlier, I need to work on that tonight.
Yesterday we went to the Mummer's Day Parade. It was packed and it was impossible to see the performance at City Hall which kind of sucked because that is the thing to see. I believe when we were there the Comics were going by. Next year I want to see the Brigades and I want to go to the Fancy's show at the Convention center. That way I can see some of the actual performances. It was mobbed and Frank and I bumped into the Police Commissioner by accident. Some of the groups we saw go by were sad. Unorganized, talking on their cell phones and not interacting with the crowd in anyway, whether it be shaking hands or exuding enthusiasm for the crowd. I am excited about the parade for next year, but will go with a better game plan.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment