So my new season has started. I participated in the Philly Sprint Tri this past weekend and raced my slowest times yet. As DH pointed out, I did not train that much. I am disappointed in my bike time though since I have been biking to work for a while. But I only got out on my road bike twice this season. I was happy with my run. Although painfully slow, 38 minutes slow, it was the first time I ran the entire 5k portion of a triathlon.
Now I am in training for another tri in 3 weeks, a 7 miler in 7 weeks and a half for my birthday. My goals have always been running oriented, so for the big 3-0 it is a running focused year. While I am excited, I am sad that the only biking I will be doing this year is to and from work. But at least I have the opportunity to do that. We'll see how the run training goes and where this leads me for future seasons.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment