Sunday, July 27, 2008

1 Week to GO

The SheRox Tri is next Sunday. I am pretty much sh*tting my pants. I am so unready, but then gain, I ma way further along than I thought I could be last year. I am still dealing with tons of orthopedic problems, and they will hold me up next week, but I know I can work through some. I know that sounds bad, but after close to 4 yrs of chronic pain, it's the best I can ask for. I am even starting plans for after the triathlon; I want to do the 45 mile segment of the Shore to City ride in September and the Lupus 5k in October. Having something to work towards and focus on helps me. I don;t do all I can to help myself and I know that, but I am doing more than I have in the last 4 yrs. And that's better than where I have been.

No comments: