Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Venting

So I had a very peaceful lunch. Got a great sandwich of mozzarella, artichokes and roasted red peppers on a good sesame hoagie from Mezze and then hit the Beer Garden at Reading Terminal Market and had a glass of crappy white wine. It's during work, so a glass of crappy wine is still ok (I'll find better). Then some asshole who was turning left almost hit me in the crosswalk (I had the walk signal) and acted like it was my fault. I yelled at him, but didn't curse, but I should have, Fucking asshole. So my peaceful lunch was ruined by some dick who doesn't know how to fucking drive. And through all of this I can tell I am becoming more of a Philadephian. Anyway, the sandwich at Mezze was really good and having a glass of wine during the work day doesn't hurt either. They also have cider, so I will get that if I go again in the future (they also have hard liquor, but for some reason, that and going back to work don't sit well with me).

So now I am blasting my ears with music I love to sing to get me back in my good frame of mind, I hope I am not annoying the intern :)

No comments: