Saturday, June 16, 2007

Rockland


So after doing so well yesterday,we get to Rockland and enjoy two bottles of red wine with his parents along with cheese, crackers and soppresatta. So that didn't work. Breakfast then consisted of a huge ass bagel with cream cheese, some fruit and coffee. So I am not winning this weekend. Just gotta do my best with what I am given. So I don't know how to keep track of this and all the other stuff the Zummo clan will put in front of me, so I am just throwing my hands up. Is it time for more wine yet?

Yeah- Pizza and Bagels do not help a diet and I especially don't feel good about myself on the whole as I do not look good in the outfit I brought for the party. Oh well i am just going to have to live with it.

So my last day included the best cannoli ever from Dee Maria's pizzeria in Rckland county. If you haven't been you gotta go. Then I have Zio Joe shoved sausage down my throat all day. Good eats. But I must go after what I want, and just not good tasting food. So I am going to start Weight Watchers online, again, and do the points program. I really need to do well, so I know I will. No more if's and no more bets, it has to be do and complete and achieve.

1 comment:

Michele said...

damn straight!! you come visit us, you EAT GOOD lol